I was going to present about total defence during today's parade...
Hence,I start to read about all the power point slides this morning to get myself prepared...
I reached church at around 1 plus...
I was still very nervous when I was presenting,but everything was fine at the end...
We all went to Sembawang Park with the youths from church after the presentation...
Water pipe game began when we were divided into four groups...
My group came in third position for this game...
There is food provided in the BB and GB Campsite nearby...
I think because I ate too much,therefore my stomach was not feeling well when I was on my way home...
It's very surprise to see Tudi in the same bus 859 tonight... XD
Sad to know that AQ training will be resume on next Tuesday at 2.30pm... T.T
And the Drill camp is in two weeks time...
Specific place would have recorded special memories,
which u wanted to remember and it's unforgettable...
不想忘,也忘不掉...



