hits

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Fun!

10 of us went for SANA anti-drug and inhalant abuse badge scheme yesterday morning...
Timothy,WeiLong,JiaYi,ZunChen,GuoMao,Nijel,Weekong and myself were met at Yishun MRT station by 730am,while XinChen was late and Jonathan went to Sengkang Community Hub himself...

The CNB officer, who's presenting to us about the anti-drug, is very humourous and generous...
He made all the BB and GG students laughed,and he dun mind give us the answers for the written test...
We also got to watch a few videos too...
The last activity we had,is role play...Which means to have a drama play to show the rest...
I dunno why the people laughed when I spoke to the two girls,"Hi~ladies..."during the role play...
Is it because of the sentence or because of my strange voice??
Anyway,I managed to speak loud enough for the audiences to hear...

We left Sengkang Community Hub by 5pm plus...
Actually we could leave early,but due to "Chocolate Boy",Jonathan Lee KunTat,we left last...

The most interesting thing would be the "Jonathan Escape"...
All of us,except Jonathan tried to get rid of him by running away from him...
We stopped at different MRT station,and we even went further to Marina and Punggol MRT stations...
We also ran around at Dhoby Ghaut and City Hall MRT stations...
At the end, we were successfully "abandoned" Jonathan at City Hall MRT station...
However,by the time we were really on our way home,it's 6pm plus...
We used one hour to escape from Jonathan...
Although it's quite tiring,I found it fun!


只要能让你开心,
我什么都愿意...