There is no drill and no games for today's parade...
so no need to change uniform also...
haha...so happy!!! XD
For the three hours of parade time, we only need to learn First-Aid skills from three Mdms of St. Ambulance Brigade...
Although I listen and learn every skills very seriously,I still can't remember all the First-Aid skills,especially those DRABC(Danger,Responce,Airway,Breath and Circulation) and the signs of asthma and some other illness...
The learning of tying bandages and doing CPR is very fun...
Especially when Jasiel,the funny guy,asks stupid questions and plays with the female dummy...
I'm very lucky to excuse myself from the youth camp by giving a lousy reason to officer...
Therefore I'm been able to save five days of my holiday successfully... XD
But the Total Defence presentation next week makes me feel so nevous and worried...
My poor presentation skill will sure fail me next week...T.T
Sec 3 life is getting closer and closer,
I can feel the stress and excitement...



