hits

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Civil Defence Course

Today morning went to HQ 3rd Civil Defence Division with Timothy,WeiLong,Nijel,GuoMao,ZunChen,XinChen,JiaYi and Weekong...
Jonathan nv came with us,I'm not quite sure about the reason,maybe its because of the "Jonathan escape"that we had two days ago...XP

After reach there for a while,I had stomach ache for no reason,just like the one that happened few months ago in the class...
The pain made me suffer a lot and I felt like going home...
I was unable to concentrate...
It got worse after the lunch...
I was not sure how I endured throughout the whole course,
but I knew that I would probably fail the Civil Defence test later on...

9 of us were sitting in three rows...
Timothy,XinChen,Nijel and WeiLong were sitting at the first row and all four of them passed their test...
Weekong,GuoMao and myself were sitting at the second row and three of us were all failed the test...
We take the test for second round,then we all passed...
It's true that I asked help from Nijel for the second round retest,and that's why I could pass...XP
ZunChen and JiaYi were sitting at the last row and both of them passed...

The whole course ended at around 3.30pm, right after we watched the fire fighting and the giving out of Civil Defence certificates...

On my way home,the pain from stomach was not that bad anymore,
hence,I walked back to Yishun Bus Interchange with Nijel...
This Saturday will be my last camp for this year,
hope I can pass my LDC 2...


没有理想与目标,
只能走一步算一步,
慢慢地去寻找梦想的所在...
No matter what happens,
there will still be sun for the day,
moon and stars for the night...