hits

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Raining=Unhappy=SAD!!

It's a short but busy and unpleasant day...
9am...
Discuss about next year's recruitment drive proposal with Timothy in the morning using msn messenger...
Talking crap with Iris Lim after that...
2pm...
Cousin and his cousin came at afternoon...
I helped him to apply for visa,
which took me 3-4hrs long...
Then I was rewarded with Macdonal food...
They left around 6pm plus...
Raining heavily!!!
6pm...
I continued my ice-cream crap with Iris Lim...
Talking about "sleeping" with Tudi again...
Promise Joanna to print something and give to her on Friday morning...
9pm...
Gonna scolded by mother at night
Because of cooking dinner late and forget to do something...
Heard a bad news about aunt...
Something unpleasant was happened to her...
Felt so worried about her...
Hope she is alright by now...
10pm...
Worry about friday's camp...
Forward two emails about BB events to Sec2 batch...
Mother was using computer to chat with my cousins and brother at China...

11pm...
Say GoodNight to Iris Lim and Tudi...
But nv go to sleep actually...
Glad to know that I hit 3000魅力值了!!
Too late to know that someone is sick...
Hope she will recover soon...
12am...
Typing this post...


注定了又是一个漫漫长夜,
无法安然入睡...
肚子好饱好饱,
心好累好累...

是否当幸福走到末路,
就无法找到来时的路...
我不敢看你转身的那一幕,
都怪我当时错得太离谱...
或许回过头,
让泪珠滑落,
记住拥有过,
忘记心痛过...