Although I knew that this camp wouldn't be so tough,it still shocked me after I reached there...
There are no punishments or drills...
There are beds for us...
We were allowed to drag our benches or chairs...
There only have tests,lessons,fun games,presentations,performance and plannings...
First day in the morning,Jonathan,the joker never went for the camp... (22Nov)
Instead,he went for the school open house...
A lot of companies went for the LDC2,hence we all were divided into 4 companies...
WeiLong and YonJun at Company A,ZunChen and XinChen at Company D,Timothy,JiaYi and myself at Company E while GuoMao,Weekong and Jonathan at Company G...
Glad to be in the same company with Timothy and JiaYi,but we were separate into different squads...
Surprise to see Mr Or and FaLi there...
Last time saw FaLi was during the actual AQ which is about 7 months ago...
The first thing we did for the course was a pre-course test which I thought I was unable to pass...
The most interesting game we had in the camp is Combat skirmish...
Everyone got a chance to play the game...
It consists of defending team and attacking team...
Each of us had 30 bullets and 6 lives...
We could reload our bullets and recover our lives,although it takes a bit of time to do so...
There are 6 diffrent weapons,I chose one of the biggest weapon,thought that it looks easier to shoot...
I regretted very soon,as it is very heavy for me to carry around...
I perspired a lot due to its weight...
I had recovered my lives for around 10 times,not because that I was lousy in shooting,
but because of the rebounds from my own bullets and also gonna shot by my own teammates for many times...
The duration for every battle is 15 minutes,but my team only played 10minutes due to the heavy downpour on Saturday afternoon...
After spent the whole afternoon,everyone was so hungry,but the dinner was changed to a handicapped meal...
Everyone must feed the one who was sitting at the right handside of him...
It made me lost my appetite for that dinner...
Everyone started to pray that no more handicapped meal would appear...
We had three games to be played at night which were all planned by ourselves...
Slept at around 12am plus ...
Woke up at 630am next day morning...(23Nov)
Actually I was wakened up by a guy's High school musical3 handphone ring tone...
It rang since 6am to 630am intermittently...
Went for morning exercise at 7am...
I started getting excited and nervous...
Excited because we would break camp at 6pm on that day...
Nervous because there would be a LDC2 written test and a skit performance at the afternoon...
The test was carried out right before the lunch time...
Only 6 questions but 30 marks in total...
I didn't how to do 2 or 3 questions and I just anyhow wrote my answers on the answer sheet...
I was the second last one to get out from the room for my company and I was the last one to finish the test...
You may wonder why I was the second last to get out from the room but the last to finish the test...
It's because besides the test paper,we were also been given a survey form...
The officer asked me to eat lunch first and handed up my survey form after that...
The last guy was finishing his survey form,hence he was the last to walk out the room...
The skit that my squad decided to perform is called The Little Blue Brigade Boy...
It was quite similar to The Little Red Riding Hood...
Anyway,I managed to get over with the Camp Megastar...
Then,it came to the certificate giving ceremony...
We broke camp earlier than I expected due to the coming of the rain...
There are hundred over BB boys participate in the camp and you can imagine the overcrowded bus stop nearby...
Hence 9 of us(Jonathan was not with us)walked back to the further bus stop in the drizzle...
8 of them crossed the road at the halfway of our journey,left me alone at the other side of the road...
I tried many times to cross the road,but the cars kept on coming...
After a few minutes,I saw no more cars coming from my back,and I dashed across the road...
Something happened then...
I faced death second time in my life...
The car stopped right beside my leg...
I felt so thankful and so guilty to the driver...
The drizzle turned into a heavy downpour when we reached the bus stop...
I learnt to be more confident before
I will be more confident now!
Confidence~!
It would be my goal from now onwards



