hits

Sunday, February 22, 2009

PAIN...

AQ is getting nearer and nearer, but suddenly I found myself not fit enough to go for AQ...
The thing that I worried most is still there and it seemed getting worse last month...
I can feel it...

This week ,I started to feel the inner pain of my left leg and I hope it doesn't last too long...
I want NO more regret for AQ!!

I was suffering from stomach disorder for the past few days, and it has not recovered yet...
I find myself eatting lesser and lesser now due to the stomach disorder...
(Here,I want to thank Hadi for caring me when I was having stomach disorder for the first day...)
To Hadi: Erm,I will try to drink some yakult one day,but not now...haha.. XD

I thought I am able to go back to China this year,but somehow it just fell through...



被愁云笼罩的天空,
看不到一丝曙光...
无声的呐喊,
终被撕心裂肺的疼痛
所覆盖...