hits

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sec3 Oversea Advanture Camp!!

It's a 4 day 3 night camp...
First day,I spoiled my spectacle on my way to Kota Rainforest Resort, Kota Tinggi , Johor , Malaysia... T.T

Joseph was stuck at the Singapore custom, as his PR was expired...

The two instrucors for our class are Patrick and Lary...

We had Project Teamtanic(lake rafting) ,low rope course ,seesaw thing and jungle night confidence trek...

We had tyre flow down the stream , jetty jump and Pelepah waterfall expedition for the second day...

We slept in the tent for the first two days and I was sleeping with Daryl,YuHong and ZhenQuan in the same tent...

We shifted all our bags into chalets on the third day morning before our dear Timo came to join us for the Mount Panti expedition...

The whole third day was spent on the mountain...

It's very hard for me to climb the mountain with the super heavy expetition bag...

I managed to climb to the summit of the mountain and had a bird's view on the landscape below the mountain...

It was very tiring after came down from the mountain...

Then we had Campfire at night...

Some problem occurred during our class performance and it was not well done...
I thought we could have done it better...
Anyway,it's over and I am backed to Singapore,backed to my home...


All the activities there were not as fun as the night I had spent in the chalet with all the boys in 3E7...



When I stepped into the room,they started to talk crap...

First is Daniel went emo outside of the room,then Joseph said that Daniel was too smelly...

After that,Daniel came inside of the room and he switched off the light when Hadi was bathing inside the toilet...

When Hadi asked for his towel, Daniel picked up the small mat outside the toilet and handed it to Hadi...

Hadi ended his bathing after I gave him his towel...

Then Daniel went inside the toilet with the small mat,as he wanted to use it as towel...

Hadi searched the whole room for the small mat to dry his feet,but he couldn't find it,because he dunno that someone had took it into the toilet...;D

Hadi took his revenge by switching off the power of water heater while Daniel was still bathing...

Besides all that,Joseph and Alif also kept gaying with each other...

I laughed until my stomach ache and my tears came out...

At the end, Joseph,Alif,Hadi and Timo were sleeping on the double bed...

Daniel and TsePin were sleeping on the other bed,while YuHong,ZhenQuan,Daryl and I were sleeping on the floor...


We had fun untill around 2am,then we all slept...

If I am not wrong,I was the last one to sleep...


I set the alarm on Joseph's watch,but it didn't wake us up by 6 am this morning...

Instead,I was woken up by Kenneth who was knocking on the door and told me that the time was 7 o'clock...
(PS. I thought that guy was an AI,I am so sorry,Kenneth..And thanks for waking us up,thank you very much!! :D)

I was frozen at that moment...

Then we all rushed down to the carpark without brushing teeth...(I think Hadi and Alif brushed their teeth)

My class got the prize for best class identity...

And then we all went back in two separated buses...

The small bus break down on it's way backed,so everyone squeezed in the big bus...(someone drowned then...xp)



A good news to share here: next Monday no need to wear BB day dress even though it is Total Defence Day... YEAH!!!! XD



A bad news to share here: tmr I will still be going for parade although it's valentine's day...T.T





After all,all my friends are still safe,

what more can I ask for??


I know I am very irritating sometimes,

I know I am always been ineloquence,

I know I am always very timid...

You can ignore me,

you can stay away from me,

you can treat me as transparent...