hits

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

19th B'day...

A very great THANK YOU to Joanna,Emily,Ruilin,Yiqian,Kimpeng,Bohong,Jiamin,Huishi Jinjyue,Jiawei and all the 3E7 classmates!!!
Thank you for giving me a memorable and unforgettable birthday... ^-^

Joanna and Emily typed Happy Birthday to me last night...
This morning 12am,Ruilin sent Happy Birthday to me...(So sorry for keep asking u to sleep...Hope u will be happy too...)
Then follow by Yiqian and Kimpeng's messages...I was surprised to receive them,thank you for remember my birthday... XD
I was even more surprised to hear Bohong saying Happy Birthday to me when I walked pass him this morning...Dunno how he get to know my birthday...

Special thanks to Jiahui ,Kimpeng and 3E7 classmates...
Jiahui:Thank you for the chocolate... ;D
Kimpeng:Thank you for the Birthday letter... ;D
3E7 classmates:Thank you for all ur signatures and birthday wishes... ;D



Dunno wat had happened,
she just forgot about me...
I thought our friendship would last forever...
Do u know that
I am still waiting for ur Happy Birthday...