Made by Amelia...All these three green roses were made by Amelia...
Nice right?
But they were cut from my foams which was bought for making the cones of PET rocket...
Initially, I wanted to paste the roses on my PET rocket,but Amelia objected strongly,so I just brought the roses home yesterday...
Today is Master parade again...
As usual,we have our uniform inspection for selecting the Best Dress...
I am so lucky to be selected as the Best Dress for the month...
But then I need to wear it during the March Training Camp too,which is from next Saturday to next next Monday...
It also means my uniform must be tip-top condition at all times...
As you can see from above, the guy in the first photo is our DN for today,Cai XinChen...
He will be the Chairman for the March Training Camp...
Good Luck to him...
Good Luck to him...
Some funny things happen during CD lesson...
Mr Tan asks us to write out some words or things that we do or say will hurt people...
Jasiel comes out with these:
Your father so handsome and your mother so pretty,why are you like
that?
Shut your ass hole without a hole!
that?
Shut your ass hole without a hole!
LiWei says:
You suck!
You are a piece of shit!
There is also words and things that we do or say will build up people...
and those are very common, such as Good job! You can do it!We will excel!
We celebrate March babies' birthday today too...
One again, I celebrate my birthday as I am one of the March babies...
Mr Ong is also one of the March babies...
I feel so tense to stand beside him and cut the big cake with him...
Lastly,ONE week left before MTC starts...
It's overed...
I rather believe that you are busy
than you forgot about me...
Though one year had past...
Eveytime this feeling makes me upset...





