I and Hadi joined MengChen's group. I wrote "an important date" inside MengChen's stardate,then she and Amelia also wrote a few "important dates" inside my stardate...In addition,Amelia wrote “ZHANG HUI笨蛋” in my stardate too...
And that's not the end...
YunJing and MengChen kept on pulling Hadi and my shoe lace,just like two crazy girls who just came out from mental hospital...xp
There was no school on Tuesday,so I thought there would not be having any AQ training...
The truth proved that I was wrong...
We had AQ training at 9am...
The school was very quiet when we were having AQ training in the parade square...
That was the slackest AQ training I had...
We trained one circuit and then went to play basketball outside the school...
We trained one circuit and then went to play basketball outside the school...
The weather was very hot...
You can see that our dear Nijel fell down in the first picture,but no one seemed care about it...xp
We had a lunch at the north point after the game...
Wednesday's PE lesson was the most terrible lesson I had...
We had three rounds of frog jump for the lesson...
It made everyone's legs pained for the next two days...T.T
I think the boys suffered the most...
Because the boys completed all three rounds of frog jump(some slacked during the frog jump,e.g. Timothy),while the girls only completed around half for each round...
Thursday was the most unlucky day...
We had E Maths class test and English composition test...
I thought E Maths test would be quite easy and it wouldn't be a problem to me...
However, I was totally disappointed by the test...
As out of 30 marks,I left around 15 marks undone...T.T
And for those questions that I had done,I was very confirmed that there would be some mistakes inside...
Timothy said that he might get below 5marks for the test...
The composition writing was badly done too,because I was rushing for the ending part due to time constraint...
We were informed that there would be an A Maths test next thursday...
I can feel the stress...
I said something wrong and bad to MengChen at the Thursday night...
She was angry with me today...
It turned out to become worst today,she said, "她要跟我绝交”...
It sounds familiar to me as Pua SinYee had said it for many many times...=.=''
The Chinese New Year Celebration was postponed to next Wednesday and we still needed to attend lessons for next Wednesday...T.T
I felt shameful during the last lesson,as I just couldn't keep myself awake for the last lesson...=.=''
I had AQ training after school...
I couldn't run for the training as my legs are very painful due to the frog jump on Wednesday...=.=
As usual,we had circuit training after 10 rounds of running...
Mr Kang came down today...
We had a basketball match in a team of three...
Although I dun like basketball, but I managed to score today...
Wow...I could feel a sense of achievement... XD
Here I am,
Wish everyone a
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ;D





