hits

Monday, January 05, 2009

Stress..

Feeling like can't cope with the triple Sciences...
I have Chemistry lesson today before the recess...
Mdm Chan talked a lot of things,although I was able to understand what she said...
However,I can't really digest all that I heard from her,my head was going to burst...T.T
During recess,I had a slight headache and my face was so warm...

I hope to see Mrs Tan as my elective Geography teacher,but then it turned out was not as what I wished for....
My elective Geography teacher is Ms Chiang,a very humourous teacher...
I think my elective Geography will be interesting...
I saw Weekong,Ravindran,ShengXian in elective Geography class...

PE lesson go measure the height and weight...
Don't know why my height is decreasing...=.=
Never really concern about my weight,because I know I am very light...=.=

I am so stressed !!!!!!!!!!!
My head is going to burst at anytime!!!!!!!


转过身子独自离开,
孤单得只剩下影子陪我...
大步朝前走,
流泪也不怕,
背影看不到泪痕...