Firstly,I wanted to celebrate that I had done all my holiday assignments by yesterday....wow...
It's surprise to myself that I managed to write out the 650 words SS essay using the whole recess+lunch time and maths lessons...
I worked really hard yesterday to complete my essay,because I dun wan to entertain the whole class during SS lesson or Geo lesson...
Today have a fun time in Physics lesson...
Suddenly, I find that Physics is the most interesting lesson among all the subjects...
I was laughing till stomach ache and my tears were come out too...
Mr Wee is so CUTE!!!! xp
I have double English at the last two lessons...
And of course,I fell asleep again...-.-
I am not purposely wan to sleep in class...
However, I had only two hrs of sleeping time on Sunday night...
It's due to the SS holiday assignments...
Afternoon,I am supposed to have AQ training...
But we need to pack the BB room and take down all the posters from the canteen tables and the walls...
We get everything done around 3.45pm...
We had a crazy game in the BB room...
Everyone screamed and shouted like mad...
I am also one of them...
Too much shouting caused my throat to be very dry...
We stopped the game when a teacher came in to tell us that it is not safe to play that game inside BB room...=.="
When we(exclude me) started to bully the sec 2s, Cinderella and some of the chinese dance girls were watching...
We(exclude me again) threw KaiWen inside the big blue dustbin and carried JianLin around with two balls inside his shirt(I am not going to describe it in detail,as u can imagine that..=.='')...
The blue tack that we collected from the posters was made into something very disgusting by our Timothy John Toriano(sorry Timo,if I spell it wrongly)...xp
When I was going back,
I saw Tudi looked smartly with her band uniform...
She was carring her tuba(if I'm not wrong), standing emotionless at the car park...
Jiayou Tudi~ ^_^
Eat ice-cream again when I was backed to home...
" Haha...Ice,do u see this???" xp
不论你选择的是哪一条路,
我都会毫不犹豫地跟随你...
因为我们的目的地是一样的,
都是在幸福的终点站...



