hits

Monday, October 06, 2008

T.T

T.T is not only meant for crying face,but also represents Time & Time...

It's not the first time I'm unable to finish my paper, and it will not be the last time too...
I think I have disappointed Mrs Tan again...
Since Sec 1, she knew that I can do well in Geography,but the problem was I just couldn't finish the paper on time...
I can still remember the phrase on top of my EOY Geography paper last
year--"Poor Time Management"...
It goes the same for this year's Mid-year paper..."What happened to Q3?"
I'm wondering what phrase or sentence will be coming out on my Geography paper this time...

My Mother Tongue Mid-year paper1 letter writing also never finished on time...

I could see “不错”(Not bad) for my composition, but “可惜呐”(What a pity) for my letter writing...

It's hopeless for History tmr,I have the feeling...


No matter how hard I have tried,
I just couldn't do it...
Is it because of the way I think is different??
I'm too tired to think...