One and a half year has passed...
I thought u had forgotten about me...
First is ur msn messenger account,
then follow by ur handphone number...
When I realised that I had lost ur contacts,it's alr too late...
I asked Vivian and YeanTeng about you,
but still couldn't find u...
I even found ur blog through Vivian's blog,
but it's closed...
Everytime when I talked to GuoMao,
he also told me that he had nv seen u for a long time...
Even I knew that ur handphone number had changed,
but I still sent u a sms during ur birthday this year...
I have a lot of questions in my mind,and I dunno who to ask...
Because only you can answer those questions...
Do you know how upset was I when I was having the thought of lossing u??
Do you know how regret was I when I thought that I could nv have the chance to cook noodle for u?
I am really really very very very HAPPY to see ur tags!!!! XD
Now I give u my handphone number,please take it down and msg me immediately when u see this post!
91643965
Thank you for rmb me~ ;)
XiaoBai MISS you LOTS!!!!!
如果丢失,
是为找回;
离别是为邂逅;
再见之后,
会遇到你好!



