(:
HOWHOWHOW ARE YOUYOUYOU ? XIAOBAI !! ): MUST REPLY MY TAG HORH ! . I'll tag you when im free .. Im so stress with my schoolwork ): 15 Aug 09 07:52
Reply:
I am not ok... ;(
Jiayou for ur schoolwork... :)
(:
HOPE YOU NVR FORGET . BESTFRIEND :D 15 Aug 09 07:51
Reply:
I have nv forget...
(:
STILL RMB ME OR NOT ? ): 15 Aug 09 07:51
Reply:
How can I forget!?
(:
I COULDNT CONTACT YOU ): 15 Aug 09 07:50
Reply:
I thought u have forgotten about me... ;(
(:
LOL . I FEEL SO GUILTY ): 15 Aug 09 07:50
Reply:
I am so happy to see ur tag... XD
(:
HAPPYBIRTHDAY :D 15 Aug 09 07:50
Reply:
Thank you! XD
Happy Belated Birthday too~!XD
(:
I WANT YOUR TAG BOX TO BE FULL OF MY TAG ! 15 Aug 09 07:50
Reply:
Thank you!XD
(:
XIAOBAIIIIIIII !!! 15 Aug 09 07:50
Reply:
I have nv heard of this name for very super long time alr... ;)
(:
hope you do well for your olevels nxt year ! (: GOODLUCK TO YOU ! ^^ 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
Thankyou, hope u will do well too...XD
(:
MISSYOU ALOT ^^ 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
Me too!! ^^
(:
DONT FORGET HORH ! 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
Yup!I won't forget! :]
(:
MUST REPLY THE TAG ! 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
Tags replied! :)
(:
so funnnnnnnnnnnn ! 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
lol! XD
(:
LOL . im spamming your tag box !! ^^ muahahahaha ! 15 Aug 09 07:49
Reply:
:]
(:
must reply the tag ahhhh ! when i free will come tag you (: must tkc of yourself ! ^^ 15 Aug 09 07:48
Reply:
Must reply early...
And take care too!! XD
(:
i went to many ppl's blog then saw your name . lol . anw , happy belated birthday (: 15 Aug 09 07:47
Reply:
Happy Belated Birthday too! XD
(:
sorry for not wishing you happybirthday ): i didnt know how to contact you then . i lost your no. ): sorryy , xiaobai .. hope you wont angry (: 15 Aug 09 07:47
Reply:
I nv angry,but I felt very sad for the past 1 and half years...
I thought u were angry with me or had forgotten about me... ;(
Do you know how happy I am now to see ur tags?? ;)
(:
missyou lots ^^ 15 Aug 09 07:43
Reply:
Me too! XD
(:
for the birthday wish :D 15 Aug 09 07:43
Reply:
??
(:
xiaobai , read your post . very touching :) ThankYou ^^
Reply:
Which post??



