



5th position!!!!
That's very surprising and amazing!!!
Thanks to WeiLong,ShengXian,JiaCuen and those who have supported us!! ;D
Without you all, my dreams wont come true yesterday...
We woke up around 2.30 am yesterday...
My bag was spoiled when we were going to aboard the bus...
My bag was spoiled when we were going to aboard the bus...
Therefore, I used Sherman's bag,but I left my whistle which is part of the AQ items in the spoilt bag... :(
That's the first thing I screw up... :(
We reached BB HQ around 4.15 am...
We started the race from Kim Seng Park around 6.30am...
There were total 120 AQ teams participate in this year's AQ...
It's very crowded and chaotic when 480 boys running at the same time along the Singapore river...
We(team 016) lost sight of YonJun's team(team 074) at the beginning althought we were standing very near to each other at the starting line...
After passed the first check point at Liang Court, we went into Fort Canning Park for Micro-navigation...
My team wasted a lot of energy and time for finding Keramat which is the 3rd check point for the navigation...
When we left the Fort Canning Park,day dawned...
We kept running after that...
We ran pass Esplanade,Floating platform and Singapore flyer...
Untill we reached the Kalang Water Sport Centre whereby we needed to separate into twos for soccer and kayaking...
WeiLong and JiaCuen went to Cage for soccer while ShengXian and I went to Kayaking...
WeiLong and JiaCuen finished their soccer very fast,but I wasted a lot of time for kayaking...
It's because I have not been kayaking for 2 years,hence I forgot everything about kayaking...
ShengXian had to wait for me before we got the other half of sudoku plastic sheet...
At the end,we took 45 mins at the kayaking check point and we left the checkpoint around 8.30 am...
It's my fault again...
That's the second time I screw up... :(
However,we were told that we were the 5th team that left the kayaking station...
Then we ran to Katong park for our Archery...
ShengXian and I were shooting at this checkpoint...
We needed to shoot 3 black circles with 6 arrows,and each circle must have 1 arrow on it...
First round,we only managed to shoot 1 circle ,hence we needed to re-queue...
2nd round,we shot 2 circles and missed the last circle...
3rd round,we finally shot all the three circles...
There was one team which came to archery checkpoint as the 2nd team,but they tried 7 rounds in order to get out from the checkpoint...
We rushed to the next checkpoint at the East coast park which is the bicycle pickup point too...
It was when I realised that I had left my bicycle helmet at the archery checkpoint which was 1km away...
Without any further hesitation,WeiLong put down his bag and his helmet, and told us that we would be seeing him doing stunt...
Then he ran back to the previous checkpoint alone...
To went back and came back he took less than 10 mins and which is 2km distance ,somemore he was really tired...
It made me felt so guilty and I admired him a lot...
Though he was really fast, but we still been overtook by 4 teams at that time...
And we dropped from 7th postion to 11th position which really upset us...
That's the 3rd thing I had screw up which was the biggest mistake I had made in this race... D;
We cycled all the way from East Coast Park to the Bedok Park connector...
For the cycling park, my mind was totally switched off, I dunno where we were heading to,I just followed WeiLong blindly...
Somemore I was feeling very sleepy when I was cycling...
I dozed off sometimes on the bicycle, it's really lucky that WeiLong kept shouting at me when I was lagging behind...
However I just couldn't stop my eyelids from closing,therefore I kept slowing down my team...
That's the 4th thing I had screw up... :(
I knew it's all because I dun have enough sleep on friday night...
I was watching sec3 camp photos using Nijel's handphone...
We cycled along the Bedok Park connector untill we reached the Bedok Reservoir...
There was a time when we cycled to a curved road,JiaCuen nv slowed down his speed,hence his bicycle bumped onto a pole...
I was behind him, and I saw him being throw out from his bicycle...
I was so shocked,but he quickly picked up his bicycle and get on to his bicycle...
He asked me to continued the race like nothing had happened...
And I was very surprised that both he and his bicycle were not injured... -.-
During the cycling part, there were a few teams which had boys who couldn't continue cycling due to leg cramp...
Thus we were being able to overtook them...
We dropped our bicycles at the Bedok Reservoir Carpark together with another team...
We wanted to sprint to the Springfield secondary school which is the end point of the whole race,but we had no more strength to do that and we had no choice but to see the other team ran pass us...
We saw there was no more teams behind us,hence we slowly walk to the school though ShengXian wanted us to run...
When we reached the school ,then we knew that we were the FIFTH team to reach the end point... XD
We took around 4hrs 15 mins to complete the whole race...
However we were told that the first team was backed 1 hr earlier than us...
YonJun's team was 33rd position because of the Fort Canning Park...
YonJun's team was at 80 plus position when they reached the archery checkpoint,but they overtook 40plus teams at that checkpoint which was a great achievement... :)
WeiLong lied to SJAB people and told them that we were disqualified because we lost our route card and we were sent back by ambulance due to leg cramp...
YiQian was super angry when she knew that she was been cheated...
Mr Kang sacrificed his boy,Ong WeiLong on the bus and WeiLong was pinched by YiQian... XD
We alighted the bus at Yishun MRT station...
Then we decided to have our dinner at KFC...
Besides all the AQ boys,Mr Kang,Mr Gabriel and Timothy were there too...
We saw SJAB people having their dinner there also...
KaiWen kept laughing because of WeiLong,Timothy and Nijel...
Poor KaiWen could not finish his food properly...
When KaiWen laughed,he would turn his head and spurted out his food in his mouth,then WeiLong who was sitting beside him everytime get all the food on the face and the shirt...
Then YiQian's laughters came to us, we all laughed like mad which included Mr Kang and Mr Gabriel... ;D
Then YiQian's laughters came to us, we all laughed like mad which included Mr Kang and Mr Gabriel... ;D
We had a super fun time at the KFC...
Then we left KFC around 8pm...
This is the last AQ I could participate,
and I really left with no regret... :)
Goodbye AQ 2009...
终于结束了,
梦想成真的感觉真好...
我会把记忆留下来,
不论是那些痛或泪,
至少我曾经历过,
那就没有遗憾了...



