

(Timo's hands are full of dragonflies which can balance themselves on their own...)
I go to church this afternoon...
To prepare some dragonflies to sell during this Easter Sunday...
All the money we get will be contributed to our BB week...
Before the preparation,we ate 16 pizzas with the church youths...
And we also have some games with them...
They are really friendly and supportive... ;D
Tmr will be celebrating birthdays for all April babies in school as well as having Inline Skating...
There is still games with church youths after that,so I will be backed home hopefully around 6.30pm... T.T
I will be handing my BB week collection to Mr Or tmr...
The total amount I've collected is $110...
However,there are still some people I have not collected money from them...
It's not because I have forgotten them,but because of something which made me felt no mood for anything except AQ...
Now AQ is over, and nothing I will bother anymore...
As I grow older, I start to believe lesser in ghosts or immortal beings...
I am like a free thinker, has no believe in anything...
Everytime I go to church, there is always something that will interest me...
To be honest, I learnt a lot of things from church after being to church for quite a lot times...
I am getting more curious about the bible and The God...
Is it by coincidence that I came to Singapore and become a boy in The Boys's Brigade??
Anyway I want to thank the following friends for ur kind donations...
MengChen,LiJun,Amelia,YunJing,JianWei,Ravindran,Emily,Kenneth,CaiJing,ZhiYan,SinYee,TsePin,YuHong,
Amanda Chang,Shermin Ong,Erwin,JingRong,ZhenQuan,PeiMin,GeeLam,Luisa,Martin,Daryl,
MiaoQi,JiaXun,Afiq,Alif,Amanda Tan,WeiXuan,YunTing,Natassja,HuiMin C,JiaYue,Bryan,JiaHui and church people...
Thanks for all of ur kindness... ;D
Last but not least, I will like to wish everyone an enjoyable Good Friday!!!
你说你的世界已被大水淹没,
而我就像一只孤舟漂浮其中,
迷失了方向,不知何去何从...



