It's the longest running community service project in Singapore..
It's objective is to bring cheer to the less fortunate in Singapore by fulfilling thier Christmas wishes..
Last year when I was a sec 1 BB boy, I dun really know wat's going on for the SGB,I just did wat the officers told me to do...
Now then I realised that actually we were just like Santa Claus...XD
There are three types of locations we will be divided and allocated to..
I stayed at warehouse last year,where BB HQ is...
This year,I went to the Joo Chiat Community Club with TianEn to persuade public buying gifts for the less fortunate...
10 of us were separated into 5 groups at 5 different CCs...
There would be many wishing tags hanging on the wishing tree(Chrismas tree)...
All the less fortunate people had written their Christmas wishes on the wishing tags and our jobs are to get as many people to pick the tags as possible...
The Joo Chiat Community Club is having renovation,and there are very few people around at the JCCC...
We were backed to the HQ at around 5pm plus,and changed into pt kit...
Then we had our dinner there at the corridor...
It's quite slack after the dinner...
Around 8pm plus,the warehouse became noisy again,because many food and other stuff were been sent to HQ and we had to unload all the things from the van...
After unloading,we were supposed to separate them onto different parts of the warehouse according to beverage,canned food,toy,noodle,rice,oil,toiletry etc..
We took bus back to Yishun...
The time was 10pm sharp when we reached Yishun MRT station...
那些曾经以为
很美好的过去,
感觉越来越遥远...
是我不懂得珍惜?
还是那并不属于我?



