Last night,I did art untill 12 o'clock, then I wake up at 2 am this morning to continue my art work...
I was still unable to finish art by 6am...
But lucky today dun have morning assembly and I was able to use the art lesson and language studies lesson to do my drawing...
I manage to finish my final piece by middle of the recess...
Dunno how long I had been drawing,my whole right arm is so painful...
And I still need to finish my D&T worksheet during recess,
so I starve for two lessons and about 30minuts of D&T make up lesson...
When I go to bicycle parking place to pick up my bicycle,
I find my bicyle is not locked properly this morning...
Fortunately,no one notice that...
I'm very sleepy during the last two lessons,
but I nv fall a sleep...
Maybe it's because of YiQian,Amanda Tan and Luisa's laughters...
or because of the Mean,Median and Mode song...
I have a fun Maths lesson today...
Last minute work
and last minute revision
are not preferable...
Lastly,sleep early
and have enough sleeping hours
are very imortant...



