19th Dec 2009 [Company SGB]
@Toa Payoh HDB Hub
With Timothy Turiano
We are doing outstation today...
We packed 5 roller cages and with the collection box fully packed with donations...
Yet there are many donations left on top of the collection box...
20th Dec 2009 [FAA SGB Project]
@Hougang Point
With Cai XinChen




We are doing outstation today...
We packed 2 roller cages and collection box is also almost filled up...
However it is rather relaxing than the Toa Payoh HDB Hub...
21st Dec 2009 [FAA SGB Project]
@BB HQ
No photo is taken...
No outstation for me... T.T
Doing delivery of public assistance bag to 10 old folks' houses at Toa Payoh...
YonJun and I took a Lexus car to those houses which belongs to Marcus,a CEO who is an American...
After that we went to do warehouse...
After Lunch, XinChen and I were sent out to deliver rice and beverage packets to Elderly home, Disabled home and Children's home...
Each home were given 200 packets of 5kg rice and certain amount of beverage packets...
Then I spent the rest of the day at warehouse...
22nd Dec 2009 [FAA SGB Project]
Early morning,we were nearly late for SGB,as the bus overshot the bus stop...
I had running nose on that day and was not feeling well throughout...
We were staying in the warehouse throughout,because the collection boxes were all closed the day before...
This is the last day of our SGB project,but it is also the most tiring day that I have among the 4 days...
Yeah! I have survived through the 4 days continuous SGB...
And I have done my FAA project too... XD
我把爱情,折成一列火车
火车开了,我没上车;
我把眼泪,折成一群纸鹤
祝福你,最后的选择...












