When the results finally out,I still felt very disappointed again...
No A1 at all,and my English failed once again...
Thanks to Ms Pou,I just pass my Bio,but my result is still the lowest in the class... ;(
The only thing to be happy about is I pass my English composition for the first time... :)
I will be reading English story books to improve my comprehension...
I believe I will pass my English next time!!!!
Sec3s have a meeting with Mr Kang this afternoon...
I felt a bit sad when he told us that he will not be our OC from now onwards...
The OC is changed to Mr Tay...
Although Mr Kang is very fierce and very strict, he is a good officer in deed...
We have a lot of funs and jokes in the BB room before and after Mr Kang came...
OMG, YonJun called Mr Kang "Quan Quan Sir" !!!
Of course he got wat he deserved from Mr Kang at the end...
WeiLong kept messaging to someone this afternoon...(hint:someone from CD ...opps..xp)
ZunChen was having problem with WT and the photocopied WT... xp
XinChen and someone from GG...xp
Erm,that's all...
Lastly,Mr Kang also told us that SJAB won't be having a combined camp with us...And YonJun and WeiLong sighed loudly for someone who looked so innocent...xp
Two sad things: 1.There is parade this Saturday.
2.I and GuoMao need to count for every single item in the BB room.
内心空荡荡的,
眼中空无一物,
那是空虚寂寞?
还是惶惶无助?



